Welcome to A1 Active Care
A1 Active Care provides service care plans that provides specific care to meet the personal care needs of our client allowing he or she to remain safe, and comfortable in their home for as long as possible.
The services that we offer at A1 Active Care include the following but are not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing Care. We provide the convenience for patients at home by delivering nursing services through our skilled nurses services. Our nurses can perform tasks like monitoring vital signs and health status, assisting in medication administration, mobility assistance, IV therapy infusions, colostomy care, wound care, case management, catheter care, nutritional management, and home safety assessment. They can also provide training and education to both patients and family members on how to manage and perform some of the tasks above.
- Personal Home Care. Our certified nursing aides help patients enjoy independence by providing them with assistance in doing the daily tasks of living. We can assist patients in mobility around the home, transfers, maintaining proper hygiene and grooming, going to medical appointments, meal preparation, feeding, medication reminders, ambulation, and light housekeeping. We put full importance to senior’s and patient’s safety while allowing them to participate in some of these tasks. Our caregivers are highly skilled to strike a great balance between quality care, safety, and empowerment.
- Companion Care. We provide companion care services. We have companion or sitter services, accompaniment to medical or personal appointments, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and engagement in conversations, socialization and other recreational activities. Our non-medical companion care services ensures that patients are provided with socialization and supervised activities. Our sitters can go directly to hospitals, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation facilities or to the client’s home.
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care. We provide support for patients and families who need help in caring after a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our care providers have had years of training in assisting patients establish routines, manage hygiene, maintain proper grooming, and get their needed medication and nutrition.
- Hospice Support Care. We provide care assistance to patients and families who have a family member with a terminal illness. We can provide respite care and follow physician orders, so patients can live dignified and comfortable despite their condition. We also give them assistance in properly coping with their disease and provide loved ones with support during their time of bereavement.
- Transitional Care. We provide transitioning care for patients who are planning to go home from a long hospital stay due to an illness, injury, or operation. We provide for home readiness and safety assessment, personal care, nursing services, companion, respite care and much more.
With A1 Active Care, we make sure that clients are aligned with the care they need at home through a free client assessment. We provide services to our patients in-home, assisted living, hospitals and nursing homes. Please call Andrew at 678-230-7095 for more information today!