Welcome to A1 Active Care
A1 Active Care provides a customized care plan to meet the personal care needs of our clients allowing them to remain safe, and comfortable in their own home for as long as possible.
Some of the services that we offer at A1 Active Care include the following and much more…
- Skilled Nursing Care. We provide the convenience for clients at home by delivering nursing services through our skilled nursing services. Our registered nurses can perform tasks such as monitoring vital signs and health status, assisting in medication education, mobility assistance, IV infusion therapy, colostomy care, wound care, catheter care, nutritional management, and home safety assessment. They can also provide education to both clients and family members on how to manage and perform some of the tasks above.
- Personal Home Care. Our certified nursing aides help clients enjoy independence by providing them with assistance in the daily tasks of living. We assist patients in mobility around the home, transfers, maintaining proper hygiene and grooming, going with to medical appointments, meal preparation and serve, medication reminders, ambulation, toileting and light housekeeping. We find it’s very important to provide the best quality care for our senior’s and clients while maintaining safety in the home. We encourage them to participate in some of these tasks and follow the care plan daily. Our caregivers are highly skilled to strike a great balance between quality home care, safety and empowerment.
- Companion Care. We provide companion care services in home or outside the home to assisted living facilities. We have companion or sitter that accompany to medical appointments, meal preparation and serve, light housekeeping, and engagement in conversations, socialization and other recreational activities. Our non-medical companion care services ensure that clients are provided with socialization and supervised activities. Our companion or sitters can go directly to hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities or to our client’s home.
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care. We provide support for clients and families who need help in caring after a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our care providers have had years of training in assisting clients establish routines, manage hygiene, maintain proper grooming, and getting their needed medication and nutrition.
- Hospice Support Care. We provide support care assistance to clients and families who have a family member with a terminal illness. We can provide respite care and follow physician orders, so clients can live dignified and comfortable despite their condition. We also give them assistance in properly coping with their disease and provide loved ones with support during their time of bereavement.
- Transitional Care. We provide transitioning care for clients who are planning to go home from a long hospital stay due to an illness, injury, or operation. We provide for home readiness, safety assessment, personal home care services, nursing services, companion care services, or respite care and much more.
With A1 Active Care, we make sure that clients are aligned with the quality care they need at home through a free client in-home assessment. We provide quality services to our clients in-home, assisted living, hospitals and nursing homes. Please call Andrew at 678-230-7095 for more information on pricing and to schedule an assessment today!